To all of the dedicated rural healthcare providers: Thank you. We’ve got your back.
Today you are faced with an unprecedented challenge: To care for your patients heroically, provide employment for the citizens of your community and maintain revenue streams for your facility, all amidst a healthcare crisis that continues to evolve. It’s not an easy task, nor is it risk free. But you do it anyway. Because your community needs you.
As you work tirelessly to care for your neighbors, friends and family, we are collaborating on helpful ways to care for you.
New telehealth resources
Maintaining the health of your providers and other clinicians during the COVID-19 outbreak is more important than ever. To that end, we are introducing two telehealth solutions that are free to all community hospitals and providers. They will help you protect the health and safety of your staff, manage any increase in patient volume and proactively address the overall healthcare needs of your community.
This is clearly a group effort. You’ve already stepped up and are working around the clock to restore the health of your community. Now it’s our turn to help you.
Latest CPSI News
- CPSI Gift Boosts Telehealth Nationwide >
- Mobile Tech Company Offers Free Telehealth Services >
- Alabama healthcare tech company offering free access >
- CPSI Gives Away New Telemedicine System >
- CPSI Launches Turnkey Telehealth Solution >
- CPSI Partners with QliqSOFT >
“During this national crisis, this telemedicine technology gives us excellent patient interaction while assuring the safety of both the caregivers and the patients.
– Dr. Aron Burke, Community Hospital, Fairfax, Missouri
TALK WITH YOUR DOC
This free telehealth solution strengthens our EHR by enabling virtual engagement and data sharing between providers and patients without risk of disease transmission. Now you can deliver remote care that goes beyond COVID-19 diagnosis and care management.Visit
We have partnered with QliqSOFT to provide a free, user-friendly patient engagement application to help you safely and proactively engage with your community in response to COVID-19.
*This video requires YouTube access.
IMPORTANT TO YOUR BUSINESS
- CLIA Flexibility COVID-19 Testing
- CMS Temporary Waivers and Rule Changes
- COVID-19 Reporting
- COVID-19 Prevention Strategies for Rural Areas
- Telehealth Services Fact Sheet
GENERAL RESOURCES FOR COVID-19
- CARES Act: Assistance for Healthcare Providers
- Community safety tips
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- American Health Care Association (AHCA)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Rural Health Association (NRHA) forum
CUSTOMER RESOURCE PAGE FOR COVID-19Login
HAVE A QUESTION?
Want to know more about our Thrive EHR?Let’s Connect